DENVER – May 6, 2015 – DStreet, a Denver-based public relations and communications firm, has been named a finalist in the 2015 PRDaily Awards.
The prestigious awards competition draws entries from across the globe and honors the top campaigns in several categories, including best branding campaign, best product launch, best blog and best social media campaign. DStreet’s work with the national communications team from Farm Credit, announcing a new Rural Business Investment Company aimed at increasing investment in rural America, was named in the “Best Press Event/Media Tour” category.
“It is a great honor to have our boutique firm named alongside some of the largest and most respected brands and agencies in the world,” said DStreet president Jennifer Dulles. “This work involved weeks of very intensive effort by a cross-disciplinary team, as well as our client, their executive teams and many others. We were very pleased with the results of the work and are excited that the campaign has been named one of the top campaigns in the country by PRDaily.”
Other finalists are:
- Diamond Public Relations for Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Taste of Aruba in NYC – Aruba Marriott.
- Hill+Knowlton Public Relations for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Flippin’ Sweet! Fox Searchlight’s #1 Selling Home Entertainment Release – Napoleon Dynamite – Celebrates 10 Sweet Years.
- Hill+Knowlton Public Relations for Procter & Gamble (Always), In Her Shoes.
- PMK*BNC for Activision Publishing, Inc., Activision Publishing, Inc.: “Skylanders Trap Team” Reveal.
- NORAD/NORTHCOM and Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems, First Flight: JLENS Media Day.
- SHIFT Communications for Toyota, Throwing it Back with Toyota Arcade.
The list of finalists will be narrowed to one winner in June.
Adds president Jennifer Dulles, “Being included in the PRDaily finalists is a bit like being nominated for an Oscar — of course you want to win, but it truly is an honor to be nominated along with the best of your peers in the industry.”
DStreet is a boutique consultancy that helps clients create defining moments through modern communications. The agency’s all-senior-level team partners closely with clients to help them deliver new products, services and ideas to their markets, to establish thought leadership positions, and to create the communications programs that help them succeed. For more information, visit www.dstreetpr.com or join the DStreet dialogue on Twitter at @dstreettweet or on Facebook at Facebook.com/DStreetPR.